Welcome and stuff!
(The Invariable Page of the InevitableGuy!)
If you're into self-depreciation and bad noise/indie rock music, you've stumbled into the right place...
...If not, stick around anyway, you might learn something!
If you are at all interested, I am a graduate of the University
of Central Florida, class of 1997, with a degree in Civil Engineering.
Nowadays, I'm serving my country in the Air Force,
and I'm stationed at F.E. Warren AFB, home of the "Mighty Ninety".
I also recently began my graduate studies in Structural Engineering through
the Distance Education program
at Colorado State University. As far
as interests and all that stuff, you'll just have to follow my links to
figure that out!
It was a big switch to move from Florida to Wyoming, but I think
I'm starting to get used to it. Click here to see what the weather
is like here at the moment.
Music and Stuff..
I promised indie/noise rock, and I don't lie. I doesn't get any noisier or more independent than this:
The No Money web site, the home of the No Money, the world's finest band (and the one I happen to be a part of).
- Even though Timmy Taylor is no longer with us, the music of Brainiac
can still reach us. Visit this page to find out why.
- Popular music even I can relate to, check out Eels.
- Local music worth a damn! Orlando gave you such, *ahem*, great bands like Matchbox 20, Seven Mary Three, and
Mighty Joe Plum. They all suck, so they don't get links here. Instead, visit the Chakra home page
and find out about the Orlando band you should be listening to.
- Treble Charger..Love them! You know you want to!
- Take the keyboard player from Faith No More and stick a guitar in his hands. Then add in the drummer
from Sister Double Happiness. Add two more players, stir vigorously, and you've got Imperial Teen.
Georgia still has a lot of life left, and Magnapop,
and The Lures
are just a few reasons why.
- I've compiled a page of guitar resources from all over the web.
- The best record distribution in the world comes from the Dutch East India Trading
Company. They deal entirely in independent releases, and you should all go out and buy
"Buy This Used CD", one of the greatest compilations ever put together.
- If you prefer the personal touch when shopping for CD's,
surf on by the Ghostmeat Records page. Last time I ordered from them, I got
a handwritten note from the president of the company thanking me for the order! Now that's classy, and I ordered ony 16 dollars
worth of stuff!
- Keep it real! Realife Records.
Capitalism at work!
Click on the links below, and you'll get to buy stuff! I'll also get a
little something for the effort. See...you get something you want, I get
something I need...we all win!
Fiction and Literature: New Releases
The Art Gallery
I've had several recent requests to add pictures to this page.
The thing that gets me is that they've been here all along. SO...pictures
can be found here!
Click here to view the index. (Not so new pics added 5/30/99!)
The Evil Atheist Conspiracy?
It seems that there's a radical religious fanatic behind every tree and bush these days,
and some of us are a little tired of it. I could care less what anyone else believes,
and I wish everyone else would do the same. If the religious right wants to believe that
there actually is an Evil Atheist Conspiracy, they just don't get it, do they?
As far as my personal beliefs go, I've recently had what one might call
an epiphany. For years now, I've been trying to use logic to determine
how to explain the unexplained, i.e. the paranormal. Recently however, I realized
that the most logical conclusion is that these things do not exist. No one
has yet to offer any proof for the existence of ESP, alien encounters, God,
near death experiences, or a host of other odd phenomenon.
Far be it from me to claim that these things cannot exist. I want to make it
perfectly clear that it is not out of the realm of possibility, but given all
the information we currently have, I will just say, "no".
Starbucks sucks! I love coffee, so trust my judgement.
For the west coast's best coffee, visit Peet's Coffee and Tea. If you're an east
coast type, hit Barnie's Coffee and Tea.
Join "Netizens Against Blink"!
Help Join the Fight.
Submit your page to 34 popular sites for free,
using one form!
TV isn't all bad!
However, I usually limit my viewing to Comedy Central and the Cartoon Network. Here's a list of some of my favorite TV links:
- Click on Zorak's head to visit Brak's Scrapbook, a fan page of all things Space Ghost:Coast to Coast/Cartoon Planet!
- If you think you can match wits with the mighty Ben Stein, go here and try it!
- Find out bunches of useless stuff about the Simpsons.
Visit my friends...they'll appreciate it!
Here are some links to my friends' home pages:
Meet my on line friends! We're like a family that never was.
- What would a family be without a Mommy? That's why we like
. Check out her place. She also maintains MommyAnn's Bed and
Breakfast, where you can see some of our pictures!
- Hippiechick isn't
really a hippie, but you should visit her anyway!
- I don't think we're in Kansas, anymore, but Tammy (a.k.a.
SquishyFrog...don't ask, I don't know either) is.
- Visit the
Vampyr's Lair to find out what goes on inside ~silky~'s head.
- Happiness is yelling Bingo!
- Tag's hideaway-Don't wait, click now!
- "The hottest place in Cyberspace" -
Sign my Guestbook...(please?)
Come on, you know you want to. All your friends are doing it and it will make you look older!
Oh...and it will make me happier...and I know you all want me to be happier. Should the
sarcasm stop here? Click here, dammit!
- Click on the check mark to learn who about who visits this page! (In addition to
the 210 people who visited it before I put this there...)
This damn thing will be updated again and again....so I'll leave it at this for now. B-Bye! (Last Update - 12/5/99)